Tuesday, January 10, 2006

sheeeesh

I'm updating.. Again! Yay?
Lemme see. My after-noon was spent otherself doing.. urm shopping, i guess.

&getting stared at.

I was waiting for my masseure (someone tell me the spelling i'm lazy to check hehheh) who turned up soooo late "/ (new smiley)
Sheesh nvm shes forgiven, anyway. Thankfully i had my book. I was just sitting right outside Esprit, one of my fav stores, &INNOCENTLY reading my book when i got stares from passerbys. They stared like they were shocked by the presence of someone sitting outside a store in the mall? Their stares were rude.
&i wanna tell them..
"Fuck to you you freakin' silent irritants! I wish i could have gorged your eyes out &feast on them irritating staring objects.
No actually maybe i should make 'em rot &make all perfumes smell like rotting irritating staring objects so that no one would like perfumes &no persons would wear those smelly things!"


I so hate perfume ;(
-
Today i was in the bus when this woman walked past &taking a whiff of the perfume she was wearing.. I knew i was allergic. I hate perfumes they make me sick. Sick as in i get headaches &get dizzy as well. I feel stuffed up with perfume around.
Maybe it's because it.. evaporates easily?
Ah well. The olevels results thing.. I'm really not sure. I so scared nehx... (andytham style HA HA the nehx part i mean)

Sheesh i've been dreaming of the Os results stuff this morning. Omigoshhhh so scaweeeey (my sis &i say that when we act cute : scaweeeeey)
My masseure said that this pic is obscene. Where got, lahhhh.
She bought a pair of esprit pants! We kept getting the esprit discount things hahahaha. &I got this scarf from her! Gonna use it as a cloth belt. :)

Went to westmall to look for yh after that. She was with jovene, &the others.. Hmmm she got chased by a dog ha ha. "/
Looked at this yoga poses book. I wanna learn, leh!
Zz.

-
Work tmr. I am sooooo sian-ed already. I really hope i get more things to do!! Anthea was busy i wanted to be busy too. But it's tiring, la.

I want more work cannnn. That day was truly BORING. DEAD BORING. FRIKKEN BORING.
:(

-

Btw, did this quiz justnow..

Greed:Medium

Gluttony:High

Wrath:High

Sloth:High

Envy:Very Low

Lust:Very Low

Pride:High



Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Waaah told ya i was prideful. Sloth soooo high HAHA!
-
If i was really free, i would've edit all the colours &fonts. Haha.
Okay..
I know i've forgotten to blog about something. Just don't really know what...


Ta?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home